They say a picture tells a thousand words...
This is one of the many spectacular views you may witness whilst on holiday at Chase The Wild Goose. The area has outstanding natural beauty, contrasting coulours, seas of green and blue, and rich forest landscape.
Here's a sample of the many, many things available to see and do when on holiday:
- Visit Pucks Glen Walk - this is a magical 'Lord of the Rings' walk in the woods, following the stream through the Glen. Let your imagination take you to a time of myth and legend
- Stroll along the avenue of Giant Redwoods Benmore Botanical Gardens which is a major must-do in the area. Visit the Victorian Fernery, climb the Benmore hill and enjoy refreshment in the cafe.
- Keep watch - the area abounds with bird and wildlife - the Red Squirrel is a native to these part, whilst the Otter has made a return and even the elusive Pine Marten has been seen. The shores of Loch Eck and the Holy Loch are home to Curlew, Sandpiper and Heron, and by the River Eachaig Dipper, Wagtail, Jay and Woodpecker have been sighted
- Go Sport - There are opportunities for Golf, Fishing, Hunting, Biking, Cycling and Kayaking in the forests, glens and hills, whilst Pony-trekking, Paint-Balling and Quadbiking facilities are easily accessible.
- Visit Inveraray, home of the Vital Spark, Arctic Penquin, Inveraray Jail and Inveraray Castle, where the 2012 Christmas DOWNTON ABBEY was filmed. Visit the Isle of Bute, Rothesay Castle or the gothic mansion of Mount Stuart. Even take a day travelling by Loch Lomond shores to Glencoe, the trossachs, Oban, Glencoe or the big city, Glasgow and the hugely popular Kelvingrove Museum, Art Galleries galore, Transport Museum and Science Centre, many of which are free to visit.
Whatever you choose to do during your stay we guarantee your visit to this awesome part of the Scottish Highlands will be truly memorable.
See Reviews here
Pucks Glen (Woodland) Lodges here
Rashfield (Riverside) Sheilings here
The Wee Ludging here
See & Do here
Find Us here
BOOK ACCOMMODATION HERE